Web Page 2.0 part 2

web page 2 3rd snip

I added a meet the team page as tattooing can be quite a personal experience and High Seas Ink want to market it as such. A meet the team page shows the customer the team and lets them know a bit about each individual team member, which should help them feel informed about the team at High Seas Ink, which should put them at ease about choosing to have their tattoo done at High Seas Ink. I started using the full range of blues from the colour palette as the background for text boxes but it looked mismatched and out of sync. So I decided to use the lighter blue with a 70% opacity as it would contrast with the teal/wood background and it is easier to read the black text off of. The book a consultation link is for customers to easily contact high Seas Ink to enquire about their tattoos and book a consultation to carefully plan their tattoo journey with High Seas Ink. The see our completed work is so that potential customers can have a look at some of High Seas Ink previous accomplishments. I plan to have a store page also.

web page 2 snip 4